5 TOP COSY FOOD PINS ON PINTEREST + HOW TO AVOID SAD
Be it winter summer spring autumn/fall I love the finest in hot cosy foods and drinks here is a great selection from Pinterest for you to enjoy they all look so cold and if your feeling up the weather they are a great pick me up, on those times when you need some glorious comfort food. So do enjoy these 5 TOP COSY FOOD PINS ON PINTEREST and let me know which is your favorite. I’m a big fan of the classic hot chocolate with little marshmallows myself.
But why do we like these treats on dark winter days the short video below should shed some light on the subject. Keeping your chin up in the dark winter months is important even if you are lucky enough to be in a warm part of the world we all have bad days and these days do creep up on you, so as well as some home comforts consider a seasonal disorder light, it’s not as serious as it sounds it just mean that you lacking exposure to the sun and need some blue light from a lamp to keep your mood elevated, below is a video about SAD and a great solution to help with this on those dark days.
Here is one of many SAD solutions you can get on Amazon
Without further a do here is 5 TOP COSY FOOD PINS ON PINTEREST
1. 15 Warm and comforting hot drinks to keep a spring in your step and the chilly blues away
2. Rustic bread and bacon. I’m in with a little cheese perhaps in the bread and you can’t go far wrong.
3. Sticky fresh cosy tasty so very tasty are these cinnamon buns on a fall/autumn day certainly keep the blues away with a hot chocolate or fresh coffee, count me in.
4. Whats a bit of cosiness without a roaring fire some soft comfortable fabrics, nibbles and a good book
5. Yes, it’s a bit early for Easter but this no bake creme egg cake is a thing dreams are made of and it’ll work with other tasty treats too.